Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving
Meals | Pick-Up & Drop| Activities | Guide
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving Overview
Trip Starting From: Candolim
Trip Location: South Goa
Timings: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Start Point/End Point: Pickup available from Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna & Arpora at 7:30 AM and drop-off at the same points will be at 3:30 PM.
Grand Island in South Goa is the safest place to scuba dive because of its shallow and clear waters. Because of the beautiful beach, Grand island is the perfect place to scuba dive and meet the aquatic creatures.
Scuba dive among the aquatic marine life of the famous water-sport spot for exotic underwater life. Indulge in a thrilling scuba diving experience, along with dolphin sightseeing and boat ride as travel mode to the island.
Enjoy your packed breakfast on board and experience an exciting side of Goa with a tour of Grand Island and thrilling dive experience of 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water, etc) and get your pictures taken there to have some unforgettable memories. Conclude your trip after having your lunch and being dropped back at the preferred drop point.
This activity would be accompanied by facilities such as water bottle, water sports equipment and diving kit. The package ensures complete safety as all the activities would be performed with safety equipment. Besides, you would be given a 10-15 mins training session and wait time before the activity.
– The activity package is allowed for 12+ Yr age group only. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
– Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water and any similar operational constraints).
How to reach:
Pickup and Drop off available from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Anjuna and Arpora depends as per your Location. The travel to Grand island will be through a boat.
Day 1 – Scuba Diving in Grand Island Goa
7:30 – 8:30 AM- You will be picked up from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim and Arpora. Pickup starts from 7:30 AM in the morning with Baga being the first pickup point and Arpora being the last pick up point. Each pick-up point is approximately 15 minutes away from each other.
8:30 – 9:30 AM- After reaching north Goa from the above pickup points, start your journey towards jetty point where we onboard the boat that will take us to Bat Island.
9:30-10:30 AM- Enjoy 45-60 minutes of boat ride to Grande islands. If you are lucky enough, you might have a chance to spot dolphins during the journey.
10:30 – 11:30 AM- Have packed breakfast that would totally fill your appetite.
11:30 – 1:30: PM- Enjoy swimming in the vicinity of Grande island followed by a 25 minute underwater dive.
1:30 – 3:30 PM- Enjoy lunch and get yourself dropped on the pick up areas as mentioned above.
- Lunch (Packed- Veg/Non-Veg)
- Soft Drinks & Water-bottles
- Scuba Diving
- Boat Ride
- Dolphin Sightseeing
- Individual Photographs and Videos
- Water bottle
- Diving Kit
- Water sports Equipment’s
- Local Guide
- Water Sports training Session
- Pickup and Drop off available from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Anjuna and Arpora depends as per your Location. The travel to grand island will be through a boat
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Sunscreen and cap
- Mark My Trip Voucher
- Valid ID proof
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully. Briefing, training & Diving takes around 20 mins in total.
- If you are suffering from a major illness then this is not for you.
- A child who is below 10 years also can’t do Scuba Diving.
- Asthma, BP, Sinus & patients with heart problems at any point in life also can’t do Scuba Diving. Mark My Trip always pray for your recovery
- Kids above 3 years and the person who only wants to accompany the trip, will cost them, 1500 per person
- After booking, A refund may not be applicable for travelers for above mentioned reasons
- Never eat a big meal before diving and wait for at least two hours after eating before you start scuba diving.
- During scuba diving, If you spend less time because you’re not comfortable in water, The Dive master may immediately take you out from water & another chance of dive may not be given.
- If travelers are not willing to go for the dive by your own choice, A refund may not be applicable.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- All Boats are operated by local people in Goa. It is recommended to avoid any arguments with local people .
- This is a group tour.
- This is a group tour
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving: Refund Policy
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveler’s Mark My Trip’s wallet as Trip Coins.
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
Per Person Cost Will Be ₹1,549/-
Need More Discount Drop Your details here Our Expert will get back To You!!
People Also Ask About Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving
Is scuba diving at Grand Island safe?
Yes, Scuba Diving at Grand Island is completely safe due to the shallow waters as well as the ease of diving there. Moreover, the place is entirely suitable for professional divers, beginners as well as non-swimmers.
How long does the scuba diving in Grand Island last?
If you make your booking for scuba diving at Grand Island with Thrillophilia, the whole experience would last for a time period of 7 hours while the thrilling dive experience will be of 15-20 minutes underwater. The whole experience would cover island sightseeing, boat rides, intermittent meals, and surely, scuba diving, the major attraction of the day.
Your journey would start at 7:30 in the morning and would last till 3:30 in the afternoon.
How long we will stay underwater in scuba diving in Grand Island?
Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water and any similar operational constraints).
What is the age limit for scuba diving at Grand Island?
Anyone below the age of 12 years shall not be allowed for Scuba Diving at Grand Island. However, if you still wish them to accompany you to the spot, it would cost INR 1599 per child, exclusive of the scuba diving experience.
Is it mandatory to know swimming for scuba diving in Grand Island?
No, it is not at all mandatory to know swimming for scuba diving in Grande Island. Non-swimmers are cordially invited to take a dive at the Grande Island.
They shall be accompanied by experts with adequate safety equipment to ensure that they have a great experience.
What to wear while Scuba Diving at Grand Island?
Any adequate swimwear shall work while scuba diving at Grand Island. All the other necessary equipment shall be provided to you at the site itself. However, do remember to carry and an extra set of clothing.
Also ensure that you carry sunscreen lotion along with a cap to protect yourself from the sun, before and after the diving experience.
How much does scuba diving at Grand island costs?
Scuba Diving at Grand Island approximately cost INR 1599.
It shall also include your boat ride, sightseeing at the island, packaged lunch after your dive, light snacks, water bottles, and soft drinks. Do not let this amazing offer slip away from your hands and make the bookings before the slots get over.
How good is Scuba Diving at Grand Island, Goa?
Grand Island is considered one of the best spots in Goa for a Scuba Diving experience. Moreover, it is also suitable for all kinds of divers, let it be an experienced one or a newbie. The clear and turquoise waters of Grand Island will let you experience the underwater world really closely.
You shall easily be able to spot endless arrays of beautifully colorful fish, turtles, lobsters, coral reefs, and all other kinds of underwater flora and fauna. You shall even be lucky enough to spot some antique shipwrecks. All in all, it would be one of the best life experiences that you might have ever had.
What is the best time for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving?
The best time to visit Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving is from Mid October to April since the weather is pleasant so that you can have the best experience. It is also safe during these months.
What are timings for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving?
The timings for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving are from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. This is an experience that is completely worth it. So don’t miss this opportunity and experience heaven on earth.
What are the pick up points for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving?
There are various pick-up points for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving. These include Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, and Arpora. Ensure that you are on time so that the experience is hassle-free. The drop off will be at the same points too.
Who can not go for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving?
Children below the age of 12 years are not allowed to go for Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving. Even pregnant women are not allowed on board because of the safety measures.
What meals are included in the Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving package?
A perfect breakfast giving a perfect start to your day is included in the package. The Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving package also includes packed vegetarian and non-vegetarian food along with soft drinks and water bottles.
What are the inclusions of the Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving package?
Water bottles and individual photographs and videos are included in the Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving package. A diving kit and water sport’s equipment are also included along with a water sports training session. A local guide will accompany you too.