- Complimentary Items:
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management. Mark My Trip reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
- Complementary Snacks:
Complementary Snacks provided by Mark My Trip on Tour are manufactured, packed and supplied by the respective suppliers/Vendors. Mark My Trip only acts as a facilitator and should not be held responsible for any defect or damage in the Snacks packet. Further, Mark My Trip is not liable to compensate for any consequences occurred due to consumption of the snacks packet.
- Free Experiences:
Free experiences are only available on selected tours. If the tour selected by the Guest offers free experience then the Travel advisor will inform the same at the time of booking. On a particular tour few guests may get the free experience without any additional price and rest group may not be eligible for free experience. In such case those who are not eligible for free experience, may buy (purchase) the same at an additional price.
Providing free experiences is at the sole discretion of the management. Mark My Trip reserve all rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue such free experience if the Guest count for a tour falls below a prescribed number.
- Money to carry along:
Guest should carry sufficient money on tour to meet the personal expenses or to manage on tour emergencies. E.g. any meals that are not included in the itinerary under respective Tour. Any additional sightseeing you plan on doing in your Free Time that is not covered in the itinerary. Any additional personal expenses like alcohol, shopping, and any evening entertainment not included in the itinerary. Any hospitalization, accident, Force Majeure etc.
- Tour Participation:
Tour Participation by Guest:
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision. Minors under age 18 travelling to certain foreign countries must be accompanied by both parents or must have a notarised letter of consent signed by the parent(s) not travelling. Mark My Trip is not responsible for any losses if you fail to have appropriate documentation. If the other parent is deceased or the child has only one legal parent, a notarised statement must be obtained as proof.
Mark My Trip seeks to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all guests. Mark My Trip welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities. Please note the following:
- Guests must, at time of booking, inform us about any physical, medical or other special needs that is required by them. Mark My Trip will make reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures as and when necessary, unless doing so will fundamentally alter the nature of the services provided.
- Guests must ensure they are medically and physically able to travel.
- Mark My Trip may impose safety requirements. We may exclude an individual guest from participating in a Tour or a certain activity if such guest’s participation poses a threat to health or safety of others. Mark My Trip reserves all the rights to make a decision to exclude such guest based on reasonable judgment that relies on current medical evidence or on the best available objective evidence to determine the nature, duration and severity of the risk, the probability of happening of a potential injury and whether reasonable modifications of policies, practices or procedures will be able mitigate the risk. No refunds will be given if the decision is made to exclude a guest.
- Mark My Trip does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention must be sought at a local facility, if available, at the guest’s expense. We are not responsible or liable for losses or costs incurred due to unavailability of medical services, or medical services obtained while on holiday, or for the quality of the care or services received. We encourage the guests to purchase medical insurance that will cover them while on holiday as regular health insurance benefits may not apply abroad.
- Guests must make sure that they are physically fit for it to travel. If guests have any concerns regarding the Tour then they must request for additional details about the Tour to their Travel Advisor.
- Some Tours include rough terrain, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavement, steps and/or locations which may not be easily accessible or accessible by wheelchair. During the Tour, Mark My Trip may make arrangements with carriers, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide travel services. These parties are independent entities which we does not control. Mark My Trip cannot guarantee disability access or accommodations for guests travelling on international Tours.
- Some experiences during the Tour involve outdoor activities and/or can be physically demanding. Guests must make their own decisions about experiences and participate only in activities that suit their physical ability. We suggest that the guest must speak with their medical advisor if they have any questions about their abilities. We would recommend the guest to check whether insurance that the guest has includes such participation in adventure activities. Mark My Trip may, at its sole discretion, decline booking any guest or remove any guest who does not comply or refuses to comply with Mark My Trips Terms and Conditions. If this occurs, then the guest is solely responsible for the cost of travel back to their hometown and Mark My Trip shall not be liable for your losses and no refund shall be provided.
- Guests in need of special assistance:
In a group tour, special services cannot be given to any specific person. However, if informed at the time of booking, Mark My Trip, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled guests or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
- Tour Managers:
Tour Managers/Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour but they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any loss, damage, injury, accident, baggage loss, damage of personal belongings. All such loss or expense must be borne by the guests. The guests on their sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences can lodge complaint with the local authorities.
If the Couch Authorities / Hotel Staff find the lost Baggage / Personal belonging then it’s the guest’s sole responsibility to make arrangements to get back the lost item/baggage from the respective authorities/ staff. Mark My Trip or its Tour managers are not in any manner whatsoever responsible to get back the lost item.
The instructions and information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and Tour Manager is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
For the sake of easy and quick information sharing, Mark My Trip’s tour manager will create a WhatsApp group of its guests on the 2nd day of the tour. This group would be created solely for information and tour sightseeing instructions. In case any guest has an objection to the creation of a group, then the same must be intimated to the tour manager immediately.
- Liabilities and Responsibilities:
Liabilities and Responsibilities of Mark My Trip:
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with your requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property which is caused or damaged or suffered by you on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by us to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver.
Please read and understand the following points and take a note that in case of any discrepancies occur related to the below mentioned points, Mark My Trip shall in no circumstances whatsoever be held liable:
- If a booking is made and confirmed at a price which is erroneous we may correct our error by notifying you. Unless we agree to honour the erroneous price, you will have the right to cancel within 7 days of notification without penalty.
- Taking care of the valuables is your sole responsibility, in fact we would suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipment on tour.
- cancellations, acts of other service providers, diversions or substitution of equipment or any act, variation, postponement, omission or default by air carriers, land carriers, hoteliers or hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing services or accommodations to guests including any results thereof, such as changes in services, accommodations or facilities.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in our control.
- Loss or damage to luggage or property, or for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error, omission default or negligence of any person who is not a direct employee of Mark My Trip or under its exclusive control, including any act, error, omission, default, or negligence of any country, government or governmental authority, officer or employee. The released parties shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in our control. We shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- Airline reserves the right of allocation of seats and food service in the aircraft and we have no control over them.
- We are not to blame if celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer don’t turn up on the tour due to the reasons beyond our control.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused shall be your sole responsibility.
- If any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor, Mark My Trip will not be liable to you.
- We take no responsibility if any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by you due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by us after the registration / booking is made by you. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
If the guest has booked a Tour through Mark My Trip’s Branches, PSPs or KSPs it shall be their sole responsibility to collect duly verified Booking form and Statement of Account from the respective sales person at branch/PSP/KSP. Guests must also authenticate the booking form from Mark My Trip’s corporate office and ensure that they receive a confirmation call and an auto generated SMS from Mark My Trip’s Corporate office.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour – subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The Guest shall ensure timely collection of all such documents to enable them to be present in time for departure and undertake the tour. The guests should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by you while on tour.
- Behaviour & Punctuality:
As you are traveling with a group on Mark My Trip vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel. We are here to provide the best services possible but in doing so we will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behavior from our guests. We do not tolerate the possession or carriage of illegal or restricted substances (drugs).
Further, you agree that your fellow travelers and any Mark My Trip representative has the right to travel/work in a safe environment. For the benefit of everyone on Tour, Mark My Trip reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any guest and to remove any guest from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travelers. We will refuse to deal with the guests who assault our Company Representatives or who are abusive or aggressive. We reserve the right at any time to terminate the travel arrangements and/or cease to deal with such guest whose behavior, in the reasonable opinion of us or our suppliers, may cause danger, upset, disruption or distress to anyone else or damage to property. In such case, full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be made. We shall have no obligation to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation and return transportation arrangements) guest may incur as a result of the travel arrangements being terminated.
Mark My Trip is not responsible for any losses, including; missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of Mark My Trip at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on tour. Mark My Trip will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behavior or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behavior being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with Mark My Trip.
Guest are requested to take care of their valuables and personal belongings on tour. In case, if a guest forgets their valuables or personal belongings on tour, Mark My Trip will not be liable to bring the items back.
If the guest damages the accommodation in which they are staying or any property, they must reimburse all the cost of damage to service provider or property owner before the end of their stay if the cost has been established by then or as soon as it has been established, if later. The guest must indemnify us for the full amount of claim (also including legal costs), if any, made against us. Criminal proceedings may be instigated.
Mark My Trip is not responsible for any costs incurred concerning removal of a guests from a Tour or aircraft, ship or train. Guests agree not to hold Mark My Trip or any of its group companies liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions.
- Risk and Safety:
Please be aware that during your participation in the Tours operated by Mark My Trip, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; animal interaction; hazardous local customs and practices; differing levels of sanitation; differing standards of safety; risks associated with water, food, plants, insects and differing animal regulation; accident or illness in areas lacking means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities; and acts of national and local governments and unrest and acts of others against governments. These risks are not an exhaustive list but are examples of many kinds of risks. You are voluntarily participating in these activities with the knowledge that there are significant dangers involved, and you hereby agree to accept any and all risks. As lawful consideration for the agreement with Mark My Trip to participate in Tours you agree that you will not make any claim against Mark My Trip, its group companies or its personnel or sue for bodily injury, emotional trauma, death, property loss or damage or other loss, cost or expense, however caused, as a result of or related to your contracting for, travelling to or from, or in any and every other way participating in the Tour. Mark My Trip will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Mark My Trip will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Mark My Trip harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Mark My Trip is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Mark My Trip harmless for such.
Where the guest occupies a coach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither Mark My Trip nor its co-operating organisations or service providers will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such an accident or incident. This exclusion and limitation of liability shall not be used to imply that the Travel Agent or its agents or affiliated entities are liable in other circumstances including but not limited to narrow roads, Ghats, Low oxygen, etc.
Security is a major concern to all of us and the situation globally is constantly changing. Events around the world, may at times necessitate changes to the itinerary or even trip cancellation. The guest must accept these risks involved in travelling to any country that may experience security difficulties and accept responsibility for their own travel decisions.
This release of liability and assumption of risk agreement is entered into on behalf of the guests and all members of their family, also including the minors. This agreement also binds the heirs, legal representatives and assigns of the guest.
The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated by your Travel Advisor) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc.). Your Tour Managers will guide you regarding the same.
- Additional Information:
We are Travel and Tour Organizers. We do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, or any other service provider that is engaged in providing services to you during the course of your tour. As much as we try to set up a perfect Tour Package, we can only inspect and carefully select the services which are provided to you. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- You will have to adhere the terms and conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. In case of breach such rules, we are not responsible / liable for the consequences;
- In case any injury or damage is caused which affected the service provider and the service provider recovers any amount from us then you may be held liable for such injury or damages and we shall separately charge you for the same;
- In case of any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occurring on the part of Service Provider, their employees or agents, Mark My Trip cannot be held responsible or liable for the same.
- For part tour:Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving guests:air tickets & Visa fees, Insurance is not included in the tour price.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest:All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour. NRI Guest must carry all the prescribed documents including but not limited to OCI Card, if applicable, along with them on Tour. Mark My Trip does not take any responsibility or liability in case any Guest is not permitted to travel because of absence of such documents.
- Shopping:Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Mark My Trip neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose.
- External guest(s) not allowed:External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- Paid Toilets:At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- Smoke-free environment:For the guest’s comfort we enforce a strict no smoking (including e-cigarettes) and no alcohol policy on board coaches/ cars. Regular comfort stops are made on travelling days. Many hotels, restaurants, trains, cruises and other venues are 100% smoke free.
- Grievances:Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, you shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the Tour Manager escort/leader/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Mark My Trip to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Communication:All the communication from us shall be directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone number that you provide in the “Booking Form” and it shall be deemed that the message has been communicated and received by you. We shall not be held responsible for any error on part of the mode of communication.
- Privacy of Information:Any Information furnished by you to the Tour Manager/ escort / leader / Assistant and/or Mark My Trip, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. We shall not disclose any data on its own under any circumstances to any other guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour price, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media:You agree that Mark My Trip has a right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Mark My Trip’s Business without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or videos. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call:The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Mark My Trip’s business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- Maps:given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
- Indemnification:You also agree to indemnify Mark My Trip against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies which may be brought against us in respect of your participation in the Tour.
- Jurisdiction:All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
- Attorney/client fees:If you are unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, you agree to pay all our costs, including but not limited to, attorney/client fees.
- Gift Voucher:
- . The voucher has a specific time limit. Guest may use the voucher within the prescribed time.
- The voucher can be redeemed only once and cannot be split.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed against one booking.
- Voucher Shall be redeemed only against Group Tours, Customized Holidays of Mark My Trip.
- Voucher shall be redeemed only at Mark My Trip Sales Offices and Offices of PSPs and KSPs.
- The voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-encashable.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Additional charges above the voucher amount will be paid by the guest before departure.
- The voucher is a property of ‘Mark My Trip’.
- The voucher cannot be merged or combined with any other voucher of Mark My Trip.
- For redemption guest need to produce the gift voucher SMS which is sent immediately upon conclusion of the tour.
- In case the SMS is deleted, guests need to inform their travel advisor along with their tour code.
- Terms and Conditions as specified in Mark My Trip Brochure/ Website/ Booking form will be applicable.
- All services as per itinerary.
- The Voucher cannot be used for ‘One day tours’ or for the tours priced below INR 20,000/-
- General Terms:
Accessing our websites:
Mark My Trip websites will only be available at such times as we may decide, and we do not guarantee that our websites, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our websites at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
b. No misuse:
You must not misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our websites, the server on which our websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our websites. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, including under the Information Technology Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our websites will cease immediately.
Our website and bookings made or any other transactions conducted through this web website are in the English language(s) only. We do not offer any other languages at the moment.
d. Completing forms and correcting errors:
- .Mandatory and Necessary Primary and Secondary Information
When completing any enquiry, booking or other forms on our website, some information is mandatory before you will be able to submit the forms to us. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are denoted by an asterisk (*). You will be prompted for this information if you try to submit a form which is missing any of this mandatory data. Where any information is not marked with an asterisk then such information is optional, and you need to fill it in if you wish to do so.
- Accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by You
When you submit any information to us, including in connection with a registration, enquiry or booking, you must ensure that all the information provided by you such as names, dates of travel, passport numbers etc. is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. We will rely on information provided by you. Mark My Trip will not in any way be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of erroneous information provided by you.
When you are carrying out any enquiry, booking, order, registration or other process on our website, you may at any time before submitting use the back button on your browser to go back and correct or change any information. If you think there is any error in your information provided after you have submitted it, you can contact us at any time to correct it.
- Registration on the website:
- .Updating your information
Should any of your registered information change, please update your details using functionality provided within our website or alternatively contact us on the details provided hereinafter
- Requirement for registration
To use some services or features on the websites, you may need to register with us and accept all terms and conditions applicable to such registration as notified to you at the time of registration. We may your restrict the access to some parts of our website if you not wish to register with us.
- Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your registration and/or your ability to access or use any features, services or functionality on our websites at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notification to you.
Our website content is provided for general information only, with the understanding that we are not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. Your reliance on or use of our websites and website content is entirely at your own risk.
In case of third party products displayed on our website, we take no responsibility for the contents, quality or safety of the product in any way. Mark My Trip would not be in any way liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the user as a result of availing such products and services advertised by third parties on the website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. In any event, our website content is only valid at the time it is downloaded, and may change on a subsequent visit to our websites. We shall be entitled to change our website content from time to time, and cease to provide any particular website content (including part, functionality or service of our websites), without notice, and for any reason.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our websites and website content, we cannot ensure that there will be none or that our websites will not be subject to unauthorised access or modification. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards on your computer or other device (including installing appropriate protective software) before downloading any of our website content.
we include a link to a third party website in our website content then you should note that these third party websites are not our responsibility and if you visit them it will be entirely at your own risk. These links to websites are in nature of paid advertising and are not verified by Mark My Trip. These links are provided for convenient access. Access to these links is voluntary and does not indicate that we are endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and we are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of your navigating to any other website from our website. You are requested to use these links at your own discretion, risk and cost. Neither Mark My Trip nor its officers, employees, agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other third party websites/links or any other information contained in them. Please check the Terms and Conditions and review the privacy policies of these websites before You submit any personal data to them.
You acknowledge that all copyright, designs, database rights, trademarks, patents, and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to our website content (and in the selection and arrangement thereof) is and remains our sole and absolute property. You are granted no right, licence or interest in or to our website content or any intellectual property rights in it, except for the browsing licence detailed below, and all other rights are reserved. In particular you are not permitted to screen scrape or otherwise copy or use our website content except for the purposes of browsing our website as a guest under the licence below.
We hereby grant you a licence to download and run the pages of our website that we make accessible to you, in a web browser, and to store them in the web browser cache, for the purposes of enabling you to browse and use our website as a guest, whether online or offline. You are also permitted to store (as a copy on your computer file system, outside the browser cache) a copy of, or print off, any web pages we make accessible to you from our website, for your own private records and future reference, provided that you are again doing so as a guest. Except for as expressly provided by the foregoing licence, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of our website content, or use our website to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. We may terminate the above download licences at any time.
These booking conditions, together with the other terms incorporated into this contract referred to below, represent the entire agreement between the parties.
Information concerning Mark My Trip or any of its group companies, their employees, customers, agents, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of Mark My Trip and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
The guests shall hold Mark My Trip fully indemnified and harmless in case any suit, action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, claim, demand or any other legal proceedings are initiated against Mark My Trip due to any action /s of the guest in using the website.
- Enforceability of these provisions
Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Mark My Trip. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
The Travel Agent warrants only that the services shall be generally, though in view of the vagaries of travel, not necessarily precisely, as described, and subject to changes and the other terms and conditions herein. All other warranties, express and implied, including warranties of fitness for a specific purpose and merchantability are expressly excluded. There is no warranty that extends beyond the description of the face hereof.
In the case of computer or human billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice Guests with correct billing. We take all the effort to ensure brochure accuracy at times before preparing the brochure, flyers, leaf-lets, hand-outs, website, web pages, advertising material and other documents and in describing the services therein; however, we cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances. Moreover, photographs and descriptions of locations or attractions are merely representative of conditions that existed at time of brochure printing and conditions may not be the same at the time of guest’s journey. The airline(s) featured or nominated in this brochure do not by virtue of their endorsement of this brochure commit or represent themselves either as contracting with any guest from Mark My Trip or as having any other legal relationship with them. All bookings made with any provider of any transport, facilities, meals, other goods or of any services are subject to terms and conditions and exclusions and/or limitations of liability imposed by them in relation to matters not covered particularly and expressly by guest’s agreement with Mark My Trip. If the guests decide that they not want to visit a country or part of a country intended to be visited because of any law, condition or requirement of any government or governmental authority, official, servant or agent, then such guest is solely responsible for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage incurred as a consequence and any cancellation or amendment fees. Mark My Trip or its group Companies or any of their staff or agents, accept any responsibility or liability for the acts of the guest, omissions, defaults, conduct, state of health, condition or circumstances.
- Product & Services:
Please note that, none of the information contained in this website should be viewed or construed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what products Mark My Trip generally offers. The products and service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. Furthermore, not all the products or services are available in every state or country. Send us a message by simply logging on to markmytrip.in
- Limitation of Liability:
No prejudice to consumer rights
If you are acting as a guest (i.e. an individual acting for their private purposes not associated with a business or profession) then nothing in these terms shall affect your legal rights as a consumer to the extent they may not be excluded or limited by law, and our terms and conditions shall be read subject to this.
Change in pre-set events/ activities
Please note that the itinerary may change as it is printed several months in advance. The products and services displayed may change. The photos of meals / sightseeing / properties on the website are for reference only and may differ from the actual meals / sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
No prejudice to contracts with us
All the terms and conditions shall be without prejudice to our liability under or in relation to any contract which we enter into with you as a result of a booking made by you, but such contract shall be subject to any separate booking conditions or other terms we apply to that contract and any exclusions or restrictions of liability in such conditions or terms.
No limitation of liability for personal injury and fraud
We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of negligence
We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you in respect of our website and website content, and we shall have no liability to you in negligence with respect to our websites or website content.
Fitness for purpose
Our website content has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
No liability for business losses
Where you are a guest, we have no liability to you for any losses relating to any business or occupation, including loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business or contract, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
No liability for force majeure
We will not be liable for anything caused by event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
No liability unless our fault
We shall not be liable for any losses unless they are caused by any negligence, or breach of any law or legal or contractual obligation on our part. We shall not be liable for any losses caused by any act or omission on your part.
No liability for loss not foreseeable
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which was not foreseeable.
Meaning of liability
References to our liability include our liability under or for breach of a contract, liability in negligence, liability under any statute or other law, liability for breach of statutory duty, or any other liability on whatever basis or howsoever arising, including (without limitation) where such liability arises out of or in connection with our websites, website content, and any services provided through them, your reliance on the same, or the non-availability or interruption of the same.
- Consumer Protection:
Complaint Procedures & Consumer Protection:
If any guest has a problem during your holiday please inform Mark My Trip’s Tour Managers, who will try to make things right as soon as possible. If the matter does not get resolved locally, please call Mark My Trip’s Guest Relation Department on emergency Number +91 887 997 2211 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests must quote their booking reference number and all relevant information. Failure to follow this procedure may delay or deny us the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem, which may affect the way guest’s complaint is dealt with and their rights under this contract.
You can also write to us post completion of your Tour within 28 days of completion so that your complaint can be investigated. Any claims made after the 28-day period will not be considered by Mark My Trip.
- Changes to these terms:
We may timely revise the terms and conditions without prior notice to you. These changes will be updated by publishing the new version on our website. You are expected and should check these terms each time you visit our website, to have the necessary track and awareness in case of any changes or updates. Changes will be prospective only and they won’t have retrospective effect, unless legally required to do so. By continuing to use our website after any such revision, you will be considered to have accepted the update too. Latest updated terms and Conditions will override all previously sent/ published Terms and conditions.
- Applicable Law and Disputes:
These terms, your use of our websites, and any claim relating to our websites or based information on our websites, is subject to the law of [India], and you must bring any claims against us [exclusively] in the courts of [India].
- Contact us: